Dec 16, 2011

AJN Christmas Give-a-Way

Tis the season for giving, right?  At this time of the year I am reflecting on all the generosity that has been shared with me in recent months.  Critical connections in the agriculture industry have helped expand my network of friends and colleagues.  Generosity of others to make introductions, offer resources, provide mentorship and coaching are all key factors to any success I've been able to produce.

I'm moved by all the generous giving that I've seen around me.  Not just at this time of the year, but for those of us in Agriculture - all of the year.  Giving away prizes and such is real nice, but thats just not my style.  This year, I've decided to offer a special gift to my community of online friends.

Chances are that either you or someone you know is looking for a job.  Over time, I've developed intimate knowledge of what employers are looking for in this industry, and what it takes to get your resume in front of the right people.

So, here is what I am giving away:  I am going to take three ag job seekers under my wing, and work with them in 2012 until they find the right position for them.  I'm going to mentor and coach each person, and help them establish the confidence and relationships necessary to find their dream job.

Bear in mind: I am not going to GET these people a job.  But, I will use my proven system to help them get the interviews, prepare effectively, and in the end get the job.  Furthermore - I am going to stick with each person until they get hired.

Here is how you put your name in the hat:
1. Send me an email describing your current employment situation along with, 
2. Describe what kind of job you're looking for and - 
3. Contact info:

You can reach me here: mark at agjobnetwork.com

If you're reading this, and know someone that could use a hand UP - please pass it along.

All the best to you and yours!  May God bring you good tidings, productive fields, fantastic animal production, and salvation in the Lord.

Merry Christmas!


No comments: